Friday, May 15, 2009

She Must Really Sing!?!

I love to sing. I sing in the shower, in the car and anywhere else there is music. I always have the radio on and can recall the lyrics to almost every song from the 80's on. I assumed my girls would have the same love of music that I do. Well, maybe two out of three isn't bad.

I have one 'spicy red-head' who I have never heard sing. For Real!! As we sit next to each other at church, I can barely get her to help me hold the Hymnbook, let along sing! I was thrilled when she said she wanted to take Choir this year at school. Maybe... Just Maybe...

Well, I still have never heard her sing. But we must be moving in the right direction, because I really saw her move her lips during the Keller Middle School Spring Choir Concert.

Each song was absolutely lovely. These boys and girls can REALLY sing! Their harmonies were beautiful. They were poised and professional. It was a really wonderful concert. She Must Really Sing!!

Sydnie's 7th grade choir

If you look real close, Sydnie's the one smack dab in the middle.

There she is!

The whole Keller Middle School Choir.
They ended their show with
'Don't Worry, Be Happy'
It was Awesome!!

Sydnie with her look-alike friend, Sarah.
Heaven help us all when TWO red-heads get together!

I Sing, Can You?
Apparently, She Can.

No comments:

Post a Comment