Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Boy Scout

On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my Country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.

                                   ---The Boy Scout Oath


Blake spent 8 days at Resica Falls, a Boy Scout Camp in the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania.  He had a fantastic time earning his Swimming, Environmental Science and yes, even a Basket Weaving merit badge.  (No laughing aloud!)

He is really enjoying the new boys in our new ward and in his scout troop. 

It is so amazing to see your son grow up.  It makes a mother happy and sad all at the same time!

Here are a few pics Blake took at scout camp...


Blake's Scoutmaster was quick to tell us what an excellent fire maker/starter Blake is. 


Resica Falls.  The perfect place for a Scout to swim and cool off!


'Home Sweet Home'

No comments:

Post a Comment