Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Perfect Meal on a Rainy Day

It's a cold, rainy day here in North Texas. The drizzly rain makes me want to hibernate in the warmth of my home. What could be better on a gray, rainy day than a simmering pot of Homemade Baked Potato Soup and the taste of soft, warm, fresh-baked Whole Wheat Bread? Nothing.

Six loaves. Enough to eat and share with friends.

Creamy Baked Potato Soup.
Smooth, Silky and Delicious.

Oh, my goodness. If you could only smell it!

Pure satisfaction.

The perfect after-school snack!
(Personally, I like mine with honey.)

Nothing says comfort like a meal of Homemade Baked Potato Soup and Fresh Baked Whole Wheat Bread.

3 comments:

  1. My mouth is seriously watering! It looks like heaven. You need to have rainy days more often! I just wish I could zip on over and have some.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny...We had the SAME meal yesterday minus your yummy bread! :) Great minds......
    That soup reminds me of my grandmother...so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love potato soup, and the smell of bread cooking!

    ReplyDelete