Monday, February 16, 2009

To Be a Champion...You Have to Live On The Edge

The world's top skaters came to American Airlines Center in America's number one skating tour -- Smucker's Stars on Ice. We saw the sport's most exciting Olympic, World and National Champions including Sasha Cohen, Illia Kulik, Todd Eldredge, Shen & Zhao, Michael Weiss and more. It was a great way to spend Valentine's Day afternoon, watching some awesome ice skating and hanging out with our good friends, the Rousseaus.

Maddie and Pierce. Are these cute kids or what?

They make it look so easy!

Todd Eldridge. Awesome.

Sasha Cohen. Could she be any more graceful?

I think in my next life I'll be an ice skater. Beautiful legs, graceful and powerful.

The End!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun. I always thought it would be so fun to be an ice skater....but, Ice Skates KILL my ankles!

    ReplyDelete