Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Celine Dion




Last night Bob and I went to the Celine Dion concert with some of Bob's colleagues. Although I always love going to the American Airlines Center to see great talent, I was torn between enjoying the incredible voice of Celine or watching the first night of The Bachelor. (Doesn't Jason deserve to find true love? Deanna totally missed that boat!) I tilted toward a night in front of the 'tube' when Sydnie came down with a nasty stomach bug. But, after a little contemplating, I decided I couldn't miss out on this concert or a nice night out with my handsome husband. WOW, was I glad I didn't miss it! There are few voices in the world that you know are just raw, God given talent. Celine's is one of them. She didn't hold back one bit. She hit every high note. Her passion for her music is palpable. And to say she is drop-dead gorgeous would be an understatement. (Let's hear it for the forty-somethings!) This night reminded me how important it is to cultivate our talents. We are each given our own God given gifts and talents. It is our opportunity to discover them and then share them with others. Thanks, Celine for sharing your gift and talent with all of us.

4 comments:

  1. Are you Kidding me?!!! You truly are one of the beautiful people! I'm glad you had a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SOOOOO Jealous! As Brandon would say .... "TFA, TFA" haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a great show!! I would LOVE to see her in concert sometime as well. Now your voice is up there as well....move over Celin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must have been a great show! I hope Sydnie feels better! Hey, does Angi have a blog?

    ReplyDelete