Friday, May 8, 2009

A New Restaurant in Town

There's a new restaurant here in Keller. It's called Enchanted Edibles Reading Restaurant and lucky for me it's located right inside Kellie's 3rd grade class. Come inside.


At every fine dining restaurant, you are greeted by a hostess at their hostess desk. Here we are waiting to be seated. Boy, I hope we don't have to wait too long.


We were seated promptly at a beautiful table.


Our menus were presented to us.
I wonder what I'll order?

Hmm. Should I have the Hansel and Gretal?
Three Billy Goats Gruff?
Or should I have the Sleeping Ugly?


Hansel and Gretel

The Three Billy Goats Gruff.

Sleeping Ugly.
We chose this one.


Such a cute server. We were served a beautiful bowl of candy kisses, for Sleeping Beauty's 'Love's 1st Kiss', jelly beans for Jack in the Beanstock, a yummy gingerbread cookies, for the Gingerbread Man and a delicious piece of bread for Hansel and Gretel. Delicious!!


We enjoyed the entertainment which was Kellie's friend, Becky, reading our chosen entree, 'Sleeping Ugly'.


What an enjoyable afternoon at a fantastic
new restaurant, Enchanted Edibles.

I hope I get to come back again soon!

5 comments:

  1. So Fun! Was that for mother's day? And where did you get Kellie's adorable dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable Dina! And Kellie looks darling (of course)! I'd like to try that restaurant! :)

    Happy Mother's Day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that! I love 3rd grade....such a cute age and so many fun projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I've never heard of sleeping ugly, must be a relative to sleeping beauty. Mom

    ReplyDelete