Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Home Sweet Home

A house is made of walls and beams.
A home is built with love and dreams.

Here is our new home in Landenberg, Pennsylvania.  (Most affectionately referred to as 'The Sticks'.)  After living in Texas where everything is so close and convenient, it feels very 'countryish' here.  Our backyard is protected land known as the White Clay Creek Preserve.  I'm sure we're going to see quite a few critters around here. 

Our new home is actually perfect for us.  Bob has worked tirelessly trying to get it 'move-in' ready.  I'm so appreciative of his hard work and effort.  It really looks amazing. 

Stay tuned for some before and after shots.

And if you're ever in the area, we'd love to have you come and stay!!  The door is always open!!

4 comments:

  1. I am LOVING your new house & can't wait for pictures of the inside! Blake is seriously impressing me with his carpentry skills this early on! I am so jealous you guys got to set off fireworks...we only got a few off before the authorities were called! ;)

    Miss You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked on your blog thinking ..."just maybe she FINALLY updated it" Yeah! You've been busy that's for sure! So glad you are getting settled.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dina..you are so far ahead of me. i am not even blogging yet! LOVE the house. I miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so fun to catch up on y'all! I LOVE your home! It's beautiful! I can't wait to see all the pictures of the inside! And, I must say, I'm impressed with the mailbox! Nice job, Blake! I'm glad I get to see Sydnie now and then...she's a connection to y'all! We miss you!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete